A Grade II Listed Building, constructed in 1874 and formerly the first hotel in London to have electric lighting. It is located directly opposite the most famous courts in England, the Central Criminal Court or Old Bailey. On the dome above the court stands a bronze statue of Lady Justice who holds a sword in her right hand and the scales of justice in her left.
We occupy the top office in the USCE Business Tower, the tallest building in Serbia at 115 metres high. It was built in 1964 as the headquarters of the Central Committee of the League of Communists of Yugoslavia. Even today many people still call it “CK”. During the “golden years of Yugoslavia the lights were left partially turned on during the night to spell out “TITO”, after president Josip Broz Tito.
The Capital Plaza is the new landmark of modern Podgorica. It is known as the most technically perfected building Montenegro has ever known, and it represents the new networking hot-spot of Podgorica’s political, business and high-life.